WHO is the data controller of the personal data?
The brand that owns the processing of personal data depends on how the user interacts with our Platform and also depends on the user's position in the world. In this privacy statement, the relevant Profumeria Men & Women company is referred to as " our ", " we ".
WHAT personal data are collected and WHEN?
We require some personal data in order to provide the requested products or services. For example, when you make purchases, when you contact our consumer services, when you request to receive communications, when you create an account, when you participate in our events or competitions, or when you use our Platform.
This personal data includes:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number, shipping address and
- billing address;
- login and account information, including username, password and unique user ID;
- personal data including gender, hometown, and purchase history;
- information on payment methods or credit card;
- images, photos and videos;
- data relating to physical characteristics, including weight, height and sizes (for example, size of clothing);
- personal preferences including your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
- Device ID, call status, network access, memory information and battery information;
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying the browser and version in use, web beacons, tags and interactions with our Platform.
In compliance with local legislation, we do not allow registration on our Platform to those who have not reached the minimum age established by the law of their country of residence. Parental consent will be required for the participation of minors in experiences and events.
TOOLS for the management of personal data that are collected
When using our Platform, we will promptly notify or request consent for certain activities. For example, we will ask for your consent to use your location and to send push notifications. Consent can be obtained through the Platform or by using the standard permissions available on your devices.
WHY and HOW personal data is used
We use personal data in the following ways:
To ensure the best functionality of the Platform and the services that are requested:
While using our Platform, we use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase, or take part in an event or promotion, we use the information you provide to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we use certain information relating to you, such as information for delivery or payment methods, or information about the product that has been purchased, in order to help you solve a problem or respond. to a question.
To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
After obtaining your consent, we will send you marketing communications and news about products, services, events and promotions that may be of interest to you. This consent can be revoked at any time.
If you are already a customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details provided at the time of purchase to send marketing communications on similar products or services, where this is permitted by applicable law ( unless you have chosen not to receive such communications). In other cases, consent will be required to send marketing communications.
Furthermore, we may use the information provided and information relating to other products or services, such as the use of the Platform, visits or purchases made at, participation in events and competitions, to personalize communications on products and services that may interest you. . In doing so, we may combine the information you have provided to us with information we have generated in relation to your online activity, including internal analysis and insights.
To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services
We use the data provided to manage our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal data relating to the use of our products to improve your experience with us, to diagnose technical and service problems and to better manage our Platform.
To protect our or a third party's rights, property or safety
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data relating to the use of our Platform and services by visitors to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors search and find products to understand how to best organize and present products in our stores.
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection of the same we will give specific notice and request your consent, where necessary.
We process personal data in the terms established by law depending on the type of interaction with our Platform.
- When purchasing products from our Platform, personal data is necessary to allow us to fulfill the contract we have entered into with you. For example, payment and contact details are required to proceed with the delivery of the order.
- We also apply other legal bases, such as our legitimate business interests, to process data on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, products, events and other promotional initiatives; to carry out, improve and maintain our business, our products; to protect our or a third party's rights, property and safety; and for general research and analysis purposes. When we process personal data for our legitimate interest, we take appropriate measures - which we are happy to explain upon request - to ensure that the interests we pursue are balanced with your interests, rights and freedoms.
- We also process your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of personal data
Sharing carried out
We share your personal data with:
- Companies belonging to the group for the purposes and under the conditions described above.
- Service providers who process personal data on our behalf, for example to process credit card and payment data, shipments and deliveries, hosts, to manage data, to send e-mails, to search and analytics, to manage product and brand promotions, as well as administer certain services and features. When we use third party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a public authority request, court order or to comply with applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal uses of our Platform or violations of the terms and conditions of use of the Platform or our policies; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate the prevention or investigation of fraud (eg counterfeiting).
- Third party targeted advertising providers who provide us with tailored advertising and personalization services. We use these services to combine aggregate information in our possession with personal data in their databases to create a personalized audience (so-called "custom audiences") and tailor advertising to your interests on the Internet, including social media , as permitted by applicable law. You can opt out of personalized advertising and personalized audiences by using the relevant settings in our Platform.
- Other third parties, where consent has been given.
We may also transfer personal data in our possession in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Platform, you can create a public profile which may include information such as your name, profile picture and hometown. Additionally, you can share content with friends or the public, including activity information. We invite you to use the tools we provide for managing social sharing, to control what information is made available through the social features.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of personal data
Encryption and security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to ensure the security of personal data.
International transfers of personal data
We take steps to comply with legal requirements applicable to the transfer of personal data to recipients located in countries outside the EEA, the United Kingdom (UK) or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of data protection. We take various measures to ensure that personal data transferred to these countries are adequately protected under the data protection provisions; this includes the signing of European Union standard contractual clauses or checking that the recipient has adopted Binding Corporate Rules. For data transferred within our site, we use an intra-group data transfer agreement.
Retention of personal data
RIGHTS relating to personal data
The user has the right to request: (i) access to their personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability) and to have this information transmitted to another company; (iii) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) the cancellation or limitation of the processing of personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. The user has the right to withdraw the consent given to us for the processing of personal data at any time.
Opt-out for direct marketing
If you have an account, you can stop receiving marketing communications. The opt-out can also be exercised by changing subscriptions via email or SMS by clicking on the link to unsubscribe or by following the opt-out instructions included in the message.
COOKIE and Pixel Tag
We collect and record information from your browser while using our Platform, which may also include personal data. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether or not device software is available to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Platform, such as clicks made, purchases and preferences indicated; and (ix) access times and referral URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from our Platform through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and processing of the aforementioned data is subject to the respective privacy regulations.
- Functional : these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the site and, consequently, are always enabled. Functional cookies include cookies that allow users to be remembered when browsing the Platform in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help make shopping cart training and checkout possible, as well as assist with security and regulatory compliance issues.
- Performance : these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Platform by monitoring its use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed of processing requests and allow you to store the preferences of the site selected by the user. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of little specific suggestions for the user and slower operation of the site.
- Social media and ads : Social media cookies offer the ability to connect to social networks and share content from our Platform through social media. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better personalize ads based on your interests, both inside and outside our Platform. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of ads that are not relevant to the user or the inability to connect effectively via Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or share content on social media.
For a complete and up-to-date summary of all third parties accessing the web browser (via the Platform or otherwise), it is recommended that you install a specially created web browser plug-in. Furthermore, you can set the computer to display a warning every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. To do this, go to the browser settings on each browser and device used. Each browser is different, so you should consult the Help section of your browser to find out the correct way to modify cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Platform more efficient and some of our services may not work properly. There is also general information on how to opt out of interest-based advertising on the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
Likewise, you can select your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to select your advertising preferences on iOS, visit Settings> Privacy> Advertising> Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences on Android, visit Settings> Google> Ads> Opt out of interest-based ads.
USE of the site with third party products and services
Our Platform allows you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Platform can be integrated with third-party devices to track activities, with social networks, with music streaming services and with other digital services.
If you choose to connect your account to a third-party device or account, your rights relating to the processing of personal data on third-party platforms will be governed by the respective privacy policies. For example, if you choose to share your activity on social media platforms, the collection of data on these platforms will be governed by the relevant information.
Our Platform may provide links to other (third party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we recommend that you review. To the extent that any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content or the use of the websites or apps or the privacy practices of such sites. Web or app.
QUESTIONS and feedback
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data, you can use the contact form.
Privacy complaints will be evaluated in order to resolve the issue in a timely and effective manner. Furthermore, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority of his country of residence.